Trustworthy And Diligent Legal Counsel In Real Estate Transactions
As an individual or a business, acquiring or selling real estate requires negotiation skills, a thorough understanding of the law and attention to detail. Our attorneys at Landry & Meilus, LLP, understand the complexities around real estate law and will help you through the entire process. We have served the Greater Worcester and North Quabbin communities for over 25 years and have more than 60 years of combined legal experience. Throughout this time, our main goal has been to provide personalized and diligent legal services our clients.
Representing Your Best Interests
During a real estate transaction, it is vital to make sure you have a trustworthy attorney who will protect your best interests through all the negotiations and processes involved. As we learn your needs and expectations, we will discuss in detail how we can help you. Our attorneys will make sure at all times that you have a fair deal and that you are acquiring a safe, issue-free property.
Our scope of services for residential and commercial clients includes but is not limited to the following:
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating buy-sell agreements, land use and lease agreements.
- Title examination and abstract procedures.
- Legal assistance and guidance in closing and review of relevant legal instruments.
- Post-closing activities focused on revising titles and other legal documents.
- Assistance in estate planning matters related to real estate such as trust creation.
- Cure defective real estate titles such as through a quiet title action.
- Fiduciary services for the carrying out of real estate transactions.
- Litigation regarding adverse possession.
- Assisting first time home buyers navigate the overwhelming process of his/her first home purchase.
- Assisting clients whose property is under water by trying a make a workout with the lender or pursuing a “short-sale” approval.
Our lawyers will work to secure your real estate transaction and ensure that your property is passed to your loved ones seamlessly. We are a family-owned law firm and understand the importance of protecting your loved ones, your business and patrimony. You can rest assured that we will make every possible effort for your interests and what you care about the most.
Let’s Discuss Your Legal Needs Today
Our offices are conveniently located in Barre and Worcester. Call 978-355-2289 or send us an email to schedule an appointment.